Tuesday, January 4, 2011

working part-time as an outsourcing counselor!



Unconcerned with cash as I am, I have been thinking of working part-time as an outsourcing counselor! Why? Why not!I have been in analysis for a number of years and at my age I need a hobby. This summer I’ve taken to musing about wide-ranging topics that I know nothing about to strangers whilst on public transport. Knowing nothing has never stopped me before. It could conceivably help my patients and myself. I think its a spiffy idea. I’m trying to bring that word back. My fruit trees are running late; be at least another month before I’m eating apples, pears, nectarines, oranges and lemons.
Whatever the case, I managed to pull in some good money travelling between broadmeadows and Cranbourne the other day.I have given up drinking—again.

4 comments:

  1. Stephen, it's a great idea to be an outsourcing counsellor. Absolutely spiffing indeed. There are plenty of clients in waiting between Broadmeadows and Cranbourne. I know. I commute to the city from Pascoe Vale every day. By the way did you notice the numeral in the 7 mile post at Pascoe Vale had been painted fluro green? It looked great until the contractors brought it back to all white(until the late 90s the numeral was painted black). Talking of late fruit: our apple tree is running a little late as well but it is bulging with fruit unlike the past two years after I pruned it.
    do you take cash or credit?

    Colin of Pascoe Vale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never stopped using the word spiffy

    my favourite word today is nonplussed
    I invented a new word today as well

    nonplusment


    outsourcing consellorhood sounds like a great new invention

    tell me more about it? Like for starters what sort of hat will you wear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swell is a spiffy word, like swellegant.
    I wear a homburg when at work on the subway system.
    All the fruit is a few months late.
    Yeah I pruned heavily my nectarine tree last year and this year it is loaded too. Beware of fruit bats, they sound like helicopters.

    ReplyDelete